The Homework Help Program
It is a free resource that students can access to receive help with their math homework.
Starting September 26, 2012 students will be able to login to homeworkhelp.ilc.org and access a variety of different resources including:
- Free math tutoring
- Ask a Teacher chat rooms
- Listen & Learn presentations with certified teachers
- Interactive tutorials
- Research databases
- Scientific Calculator with tutorials
- Virtual Seminars
Registering Students for Homework Help
1. Navigate to homeworkhelp.ilc.org
2. Click Free Registration
3. Enter student's Ontario Education Number (OEN - not student number) and Birthdate. The OEN can be found on the top of student report cards and/or from the main office at the student's school. Click Register.
4. Students need to re-enter their OEN and birth date. They also need to create a username and password that they will use to access the site. Click Continue
to continue with the registration process.
6. Students have now registered and can use the site.