The Homework Help Program
It is a free resource that students can access to receive help with their math homework.
Starting October 6th, 2015 students will be able to login to homeworkhelp.ilc.org and access a variety of different resources including:
- Free math tutoring
- Ask a Teacher chat rooms
- Listen & Learn presentations with certified teachers
- Interactive tutorials
- Research databases
- Scientific Calculator with tutorials
- Virtual Seminars
In order to access the online tutoring service each student's Ontario Education Number, Birth Date, Grade and Math Course Code will be sent electronically to the Independent Learning Centre (ILC).
If you do not want your son/daughter's information to be sent to the ILC please contact Justin Levack at 519-255-3200 x10211 .
Registering Students for Homework Help
1. Navigate to homeworkhelp.ilc.org
2. Click Free Registration
3. Enter student's Ontario Education Number (OEN - not student number) and Birthdate. The OEN can be found on the top of student report cards and/or from the main office at the student's school. Click Register.
4. Students need to re-enter their OEN and birth date. They also need to create a username and password that they will use to access the site. Click Continue
to continue with the registration process.
6. Students have now registered and can use the site.